Individual Try Out and Assessment
Consists in apersonal session conducted by a USP Certified Scout. Sessions can be scheduled year round and will take place in a USP training center in South Florida. Each session will include:
- An Athletic Evaluation during a competitive or practice session to measure:
- Technical skills
- Tactical (Understanding of the game and decision making skills).
- Mental strength(Performance under pressure and game situations).
- Fitness level and body type for college sports
- Short or mid-term potential to improve
- An interview to understand student’s goals and priorities.
- Acomplete report with an assessment as a college recruit (student & athlete)
- An individual College Planner prepared based oncurrent grade and college entrance
- The E-Book “7 Steps to Win a College Athletic Scholarship”